BECIL Recruitment 2016: Get application form from official site becil.com for 19 vacancies
BECIL Recruitment 2016
BECIL Recruitment 2016: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) is responsible to provide broadcast engineering and information technology services in India. BECIL has released Job Notification for all interested candidates. BECIL keeps on announcing various Job notifications on timely basis. Job Notifications in this time of year are golden opportunities for all job aspirants. This is a great news for all jobless candidates as well as those candidates who want to change their jobs. Aspirants who want to make their career with BECIL should also utilize this opportunity. BECIL had released this notification on 1st June 2016. Aspirants can apply to this recruitment offline. Application Forms are available only at official site i.e – becil.com
BECIL has announced total 19 vacancies this time. BECIL will hire candidates on contract basis this time. Job location for these vacancies is Delhi/Noida. BECIL was established on March 24, 2016. BECIL is an government undertaking organisation. BECIL provides services like building design and construction, human resource related activities like training, providing man power etc. The headquarters of BECIL are located in New Delhi. BECIL also has its Corporate Office in Noida and Regional Office in Bangalore. Due to its wide spread working areas it provides different job opportunities. Only Eligible candidates should apply for this recruitment. All interested aspirants are suggested to fill this application form as soon as possible to assure your candidature. After filling this application form candidates should start preparing for written test and interview. As the test is difficult to crack.The preparation can only help you to qualify this exam.
BECIL Recruitment 2016 Details:-
Applications are invited for recruitment on contract basis by Electronic Media Monitoring Centre. Last Date for applying to this recruitment is 21st June 2016. The post vacant are:-
- Monitor:- There are total 15 vacancies for this post. These vacancies are for candidates having knowledge of different languages. The pay scale for this post is 23,000/-. The candidate should be Graduate. The candidate should have knowledge of computer and concerned language with one year experience in the field of Media / News.Based on language number of these post:- Tamil – 3,Kannada – 3,Telugu – 2,English – 2,Bengali – 1,Assamese – 1,Marathi – 1,Gujarati – 1,Hindi – 1.
- Senior Monitor:- There are total 3 vacancies for this post. These vacancies are for candidates having knowledge of three languages. Based on language number of post are Tamil – 1,Kannada – 1,Telugu – 1.The qualifications required for this job is a PG Diploma in Journalism and Two year experience in Media or News agencies. The pay scale for this post is Rs. 30,000/-.
- Content Auditor:- There is only one vacancy for this post.The qualification required for this post is a PG Diploma in Journalism / Mass Communication and three year experience in visual media. The pay scale for this post is 40,000/-
Steps For Applying To This Recruitment:-
- Aspirants can download Application Form from official site becil.com.
- After you open official site you will find a careers menu and vacancies option in this menu.
- Here you will find required notification.
- This notification will have application form.
- Download and fill this form and send it to given address.