BMRC Recruitment 2016
BMRC Recruitment: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation (BMRC) has come out with a good news for all technical job aspirants. BMRC has recently announced Vacancies for various posts. This is a golden opportunity for all candidates. Today’s arena is highly competitive. So all candidates should be attentive and should apply to all vacancies for a proper income and career. This notification was announced on June 11, 2016. Under this notification various vacancies are included. BMRC Recruitment 2016 includes vacancies for various posts of BMRC Train Operator, Maintainer, and Section Engineer. We have provided detailed information about this recruitment in this article. For regular information you should bookmark this page. Aspirants can apply for these vacancies online on the official site bmrc.co.in.
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation (BMRC) is also known as Namma Metro. BMRC is a second largest metro system of India. It has largest number of stations and length after Delhi Metro. Due to its large network it is a great hub for various job opportunities. It offers various jobs for different people. This time BMRC has invited applications on contract basis. This is one of the reputed organisation of India that is why many people apply for this vacancy every year and only capable candidates are recruited by the organisation. We have provided you easy links below to access job notification and application forms.
BMRC Recruitment 2016 Details
This time BMRC has come out with different job vacancies. Vacancies are for various posts of BMRC Train Operator, Maintainer, and Section Engineer.
- BMRC Section Engineer:- There are total 11 vacancies for Section Engineer post. The salary for this post is Rs. 16000- 30770/-. Candidate must posses an engineering degree or a diploma in required field from a recognized institute or university. The age of the aspirant should not be more than 35 years.
- BMRC Maintainer:- There are total 72 vacancies for Maintainer post. The salary for this post is Rs. 10170- 18500/-. Candidate must have passed matriculation and should have a ITI diploma in required field from a recognized institute or university. Age is no bar for this post.
- BMRC Train Operator:- There are total 225 vacancies for this post. The salary for this post is Rs. 14000- 26950/-. Aspirant must have passed Matriculation plus three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Telecommunications / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical power Systems / Industrial Electronics / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification. Moreover candidates are required to undergo a special training programme in this respect.
Last date for submission of application form is July 12, 2016. The written exam for these vacancies will be conducted on September 18, 2016. Application fee for these vacancies is 700/- for General & OBC Candidates and 300/- for SC/ST candidates.
Easy Steps for applying online
- You can apply online only at the official site bmrc.co.in.
- When you log on to this official site you will find a careers option.
- A new window will open when you will click it.
- There you will find required notification.
- When you will open it a application form will appear.
- Fill this form and submit it along with application form.