CCRAS Recruitment 2016 – Download 155 Statistical Officer & Research Officer Post Notification | Applicatio Form through log on official website at : ccras.nic.in
CCRAS Recruitment 2016
On this page seekers will get a fresh notification for govt job because the authority of Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS), New Delhi has released the recruitment notification for Statistical Officer & Research Officer vacancies. As per the notification those applicants will come under eligibility criteria they can apply for CCRAS Recruitment 2016 through visit to the official website at : www.ccras.nic.in and through the use of this particular site seekers can also get the jdetails about the dept of CCRA.
Statistical Officer & Research Officer Post Notification
In the dept of CCRAS there are about 155 posts are vacancies in different department like Ayurveda / Pathology / Homeopath / Bio-Chemistry / Publication / Pharmacognogy / Medicine / Pharmacology Chemistry / Statistical Officer and that is great job chance for seekers. So without waste the time seekers should apply for recruitment before last date 25th March 2016 because if the date will pass then form of applicants will not submit. In this time huge number of candidates who are job less.. Dear seekers if have read the notification and you are eligible for vacancies then you can apply for recruitment.
www.ccras.nic.in : Statistical and Research Officer Vacancies
- Organization Name – Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS)
- Official Website : www.ccras.nic.in
- Total Posts : 155 posts
- Name of Post : Statistical Officer & Research Officer
CCRAS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit : Candidates who to apply for recruitment their age should not exceed the limits of 40 years.
Educational Qualification : Seekers must have completed the Ayurveda degree & Diploma of MD/MS, Pharmaeo gnosy)/ M.Pharmacy, B.Pharma Etc. from the recognized institutes/college.
Application Fee : For unreserved candidates Rs 1500/- should have to deposit No fee for SC/ST or reserved category candidates.
Pay Scale : PB – 3 Rs.15600/- -Rs.39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
Seekers who want to get final selection their selection is based on performance of written exam followed by interview. So without waste their time applicants should start prepare for competition.
How To Apply For CCRAS Recruitment 2016
- Contestants will have to open official Site : www.ccras.nic.in
- Then Find the link of CCRAS Recruitment Notification 2016, click on it.
- Download application form and fill it academic record as well as personal information.
- After that deposit your fees and read the form carefully.
- Attach your document like scanned sign and photo.
- After then click at submit button, save the form and take hard copy for more use.
Starting date of online registration – 20th Feb 2016
Last date of online registration – 25th March 2016