Karnataka Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2016: Flash announcement for all unemployed candidates. The Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department is going to conduct PDO & Gram Panchayat Recruitment 2016 exam with in upcoming days. That’s why the organization has published an employment news related to the Karnataka Panchayat Raj Posts 2016 on its official Website. Eligible & interested candidates can apply online by using the below given direct link. There are 1624 vacant posts of Panchayat Development Officer & Gram Panchayat Secretary Grade I. It is a creamy opportunity for all of you. Deadline for online submission of the application form of KPSC PDO Jobs 2016 is 15th October 2016.
KPSC Jobs 2016:
As per the latest information, Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department has invited applications from eligible & capable candidates for 1624 posts in various departments. We recommend to all the candidates those are searching any chance for making the bright career in government sector they can use this option without any delay. Attractive candidates may apply online by visiting the official website. Rest of the details about the KPSC PDO Posts 2016 get from here.
Karnataka Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2016 important Points:
|Name of the Department||Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department (Karnataka)|
|Number of Vacancies||1624|
|Posts Name||Panchayat Development Officers & Gram Panchayat Secretary|
|Placement of the Job||Karnataka|
Details of the Post:
|Sr. No||Name of the Profile||Number of Posts|
|1||Panchayat Development Officers||638|
|2||Gram Panchayat Secretary (Grade – I)||638|
|3||Panchayat Development Officers||171|
|4||Gram Panchayat Secretary (Grade I)||171|
Required Conditions For Apply KPSC Gram Panchayat Vacancy 2016:
- If you are applying for the same recruitment, then you must have finished Graduation Degree in the respective stream from any registered university/institution by Karnataka Government.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 35 years
- For 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B category aspirants: 3 years
- For SC/ST category applicants: 5 years
- Aspirants those are taking part in the Karnataka Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2016 Exam they will be chosen on the basis of Written Test & Personal Interview performance.
For General | 2A | 2B | 3A | 3B applicants
- Rs. 500/- For one post
- Rs. 750/- For both posts
For SC/ST/PH/Ex- Serviceman categories candidates
- Rs. 250/- For Single post
- Rs. 400/- For Both posts
- For Panchayat Development Officer Post: Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 36,300/- pm
- For Gram Panchayat Secretary Grade I Post: Rs. 14,550/- to Rs. 26,700/-pm
Easy Way To Submit To Application Form For Karnataka Panchayat Raj Vacancy 2016:
- First of all the applicants are advised to open official website that is @ rdpr.kar.nic.in
- After that, you should search for the Karnataka Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2016 Notification link.
- After that, you should click on the given link.
- Then hit the application form link.
- Then Enter all relevant information in the application form.
- Hence, upload all scanned copies of necessary documents, photograph & signatures.
- Then make payment as per your category via online mode.
- Then click on submit button.
- At last take a print out of the receipt for future use.
Important Dates To Remember:
|Opening Date For submission of the Application Form||16th September 2016|
|Ending Date For Fill to the application Form||15th October 2016|
|The Due Date For Payment of the Exam Fee||18th October 2016|
Official Link to Use:
If you have any problem regarding the Karnataka Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2016, then you consult with us.