MOSPI Recruitment 2016 : Apply for 471 Field Investigator vacancies Download Application Form From mospi.nic.in
MOSPI Field Investigator Recruitment 2016
MOSPI Recruitment 2016: Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MOSPI) is a great focus for jobs for young generation. MOSPI keeps on announcing various recruitment time to time. MOSPI offers different job options for young generation. These are field investigator, consultant, researchers etc. This time MOSPI has come out with Field Investigator vacancies for eligible and interested candidates. There are total 431 vacancies to be filled. Job locations for these jobs are different. These vacancies are for 37 different locations.These are discussed below in detail.
Ministry of Statistics and Program Implementation(MOSPI) is now a days headed General V.K Singh.This department conducts various surveys which are based on Scientific Sampling methods. It is responsible for coverage of quality aspects of statistics released. MOSPI was formed on 15th October 1999.
MOSPI Field Investigator Job Details| Selection Method:-
MOSPI has released job notification of Field Investigator on contract basis. Candidates can transform their contract to permanent job.This is only possible after good performance of candidates. This is a good option for all creative aspirants or people who want to make their career with MOSPI. A Field Investigator has a very interesting job. He/She is required to investigate about the topic or work prescribed to him and bring the accurate results. A Field Investigator must have a present and sharp mind to solve all cases given to him in a limited time. This job is really innovative and interesting. Job locations for this vacancy is : Agra, Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Bareilly, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Goa, Guwahti, Hubli, Hyderabad, Jabalpur, Jalandar, Kadapa, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Madurai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Srinagar, Thiruvanathapuram, Vadodara, Vijayawada.
- Last Date for Applying:- 21st June 2016
- Pay Scale:- 16,500/- with D.A and T.A
- Age Limit:- 21 to 30 years
- Required Qualification:- A Bachelor’s degree with Maths/Stats/Economics as a subject and Basic Knowledge of computer and English.
Selection Method:- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and candidates qualifying this session will get job opportunity.
How To Apply For MOSPI Recruitment 2016:-
- The Application mode is Offline only.
- The application forms can be downloaded from official site: mospi.nic.in.
- Open the official site on your system.
- You will find “Latest news” window there.
- It will have Announcements option. This will have required notification.
- After you open this notification a new window will open.
- You will see a option of “DOWNLOAD Application Form”.
- Click it and get its print out.
- Fill the form with correct details
- Attach the required documents and post this form.
- The required address is given below for your convenience.
Address to Post Application Form:-
The Regional Head, NSSO (FOD),
Ministry of Statistics & PI., Govt. of India, Regional Office,
R.K.Mahal, Second Floor, No.86,
Tamil Sangam Road,
Madurai – 625001