NCERT Recruitment 2016: We bring good news for all the candidates who want to get a job in the teaching profession. Now, The National Council of Educational Research & Training has published an official notification to fill up 69 vacant posts. It is the best opportunity for all of them. So you can grab this chance. The candidates who are capable & eligible for the NCERT Posts 2016 they can apply online by visiting the official website. The Online registration has been started, and the due date for applying the same post is 1oth October 2016. To get more information regarding the NCERT Recruitment 2016 check this post completely.
Regarding NCERT Department:
NCERT is broadly known as the name of the The National Council of Educational Research & Training. It is also known as an Educational Department. So it is responsible for recruiting various vacant posts of Post Graduate & Graduate Teachers. That’s why the department is going to hire eligible candidates for various posts by the NCERT Vacancy 2016 Exam. Therefore attractive & deserving candidates may apply online for the NCERT Positions 2016.
NCERT Recruitment 2016 Key Points:
|Name of the Recruitment Agency||National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)|
|Name of the Posts||Various|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Number of Jobs|
|1||Work Experience Teachers||29|
|6||Assistant Head Master||2|
NCERT Teachers Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- 30 years: For Primary Teacher Post
- 35 years: For WET (Work Experience Teachers) Post
- Refer official notification
- By Written Examination & Personal Interview performance
Date Structure To Apply
|Deadline For Online Submission of the Application Form||10.10.2016|
|Date For Written Exam||will be published shortly|
- Rs. 15,900 – Rs 39,100 /- (For Assistant Head Master)
- Rs. 9,400/- to Rs 34,800/-.(For Post Graduate Teacher )
Application Procedure To Apply For NCERT Vacancy 2016:
Those candidates who are going to submit their application form for the NCERT Recruitment 2016 they should apply on or before the last date that is 10th October 2016. Because of this application form will not be acceptable by the hiring agency. If you want some idea about the application procedure, then we have mentioned here.
- First of all open the official website of the NCERT @ ncert.nic.in
- Then you will find here Notification link related to the NCERT Recruitment 2016.
- Hence, you should click on the given link.
- After that, you should click on the Application Form.
- Then complete the application form with all relevant.
- Then attach all copies of a document, passport size photo.
- Now press submits button.
- At last, get a printout of the filled application form
Official Link To Use:
|Click Here||Apply For NCERT Jobs 2016|
|Click Here||Official Website|