Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2016: Apply Online For 15010 Primary & Upper Primary Teacher Vacancies On Or Before August 1, 2016, At Official Website – education.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2016
Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2016: Here we have excellent news for candidates related to Teaching line. Rajasthan Government has recently announced vacancies in its education department. It has recently released Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2016 Notification. This Notice has come out as a Superb Opportunity. Under this announcement, Rajasthan Government will hire 15010 candidates for Primary and Upper Primary Post. This Time, Recruitment is purely on Contractual basis. Also, this is a Direct Recruitment.
Rajasthan Government has invited Applications from Capable & Eligible Individuals.So Before applying applicants should make sure that they are eligible for same. As Rajasthan government will hire only suitable Candidates, So you should go through official notification. You can reach official advertisement from the link given below. Moreover, you should read this article till the end so that you can gather complete information. In this recruitment, Rajasthan Government has kept some seats reserved for Tribal schedule caste Candidates under TSP. In Addition, Reservation policy is applicable on this recruitment.
Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2016 Complete Details
Vacancies Under TSP:-
- Primary General Teacher – 1185.
- Primary Special Teacher – 16.
- Upper Primary English Teacher-660.
- Upper Primary Maths-Science Teacher-785.
- Upper Primary Special Teacher- 10.
Vacancies Under Non-TSP:-
- Primary General Teacher – 6239.
- Primary Special Teacher – 60.
- Upper Primary English Teacher – 4940.
- Upper Primary Maths-Science Teacher- 927.
- Upper Primary Special Teacher- 78.
- Upper Primary Hindi Teacher – 100.
Qualification Required: – Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in the related field for Primary Teacher Recruitment. And a master’s degree for Upper Primary Teacher Recruitment From a recognized University / Organisation. In Addition to it, Candidate should have appeared and Qualified RTET/REET exam.
Selection Procedure: – Candidates are selected according to merit list prepared by Rajasthan Government. Merit List is devised by the performance of Candidates in a test taken by Authority.
Age Limit: – 18 to 42 Years. (Relaxation for reserved category candidates is present.)
Pay Scale: – A Standard TGT Grade will be given to Primary Teachers. And PGT Grade will be given to Upper Primary Teachers.
Important Dates: –
- Starting Of Online Application Forms is from 11th of July 2016.
- You can Submit Online Application Forms until 1 August 2016.
How To Apply For Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2016
- Candidates can apply for this recruitment online only.
- First of All, Candidates have to open Official Website.
- After that Open “Recruitment.” Tab.
- Then Open Desired Notification.
- It will Have an Option of “Apply Online.”
- Open this Application Form And Fill this Form with Appropriate Details.
- Submit this Form Along with prescribed Application Fee.
- After successful submission, a Receipt will be generated.
- Download this receipt and keep it along with you as it will be required for the further process.