RBI Recruitment 2016 – Assistant posts Notification | Application Form download through log on main portal that is : www.rbi.org.in
RBI Recruitment 2016
Reserve Bank of India has released a recruitment notification for filling about 504 vacancies of Assistant. Candidates who want to apply for this recruitment they need to check out their official notification which is very useful. Through notification candidates get to know they are eligible for this posts or not. As per the applying process candidates need to log on official website that is : www.rbi.org.in and to get more details about other actiovity of bank canmdidates can also use this website.
RBI Assistant posts Notification 2016
For all seekers who looking for any job opportunity in Banking sector they can apply for this recruitment. In this context we mention all information about recruitment. But we want to indicate candidate first of all they need to download official notification which is very useful Through notification we can get details about age relaxation, education qualification, pay scale, application fees and others. This is a government job for candidates who have efficiency to work in banking dept. Candidates need to apply for this recruitment before last date i.e 03 July 2016 because after pass outlast ate the for of candidates will not submit.
Eligibility Criteria 2016
- Organization Name : Reserve Bank of India
- Official website: www.rbi.org.in
- Name of Vacany: Assistant Posts
- Total Posts: 504
- Mode of Apply: Online
- Job Location: All over India
Candidate’s age should be 18 to 28 Years as on 01-06-2016. More details about age relaxation candidates can download their official notification.
Those candidates have completed their graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks with knowledge of word processing on PC.
For OBC/General Candidates Rs.450 /- (Examination Fee+ Intimation Charges)
For SC/ST/PWD/EXS. 50/- (Intimation Charges)
Candidates who want to get selection they need to get qualify marks in Competitive Online Examination & Interview Process. So selection is based on performance of both selections.
Last Date To Apply : 3rd July 2016
Direction For How to Apply For RBI Recruitment 2016
- Candidates need to visit the official website of RBI that is : rbi.org.in.
- Click On Career Tab and search for link of RBI Asst Recruitment 2016, click on it.
- After that you need to download application form and fill it with valid details.
- Upload scanned copy of Signature and photograph.
- Attach your required documents with your form.
- Read your form carefully and submit your all details.
- At last take print out of filled form for further use.
Link To Use
Apply Online For RBI Recruitment 2016
Click Here For : www.rbi.org.in