UPSC IAS Admit Card 2016 – Civil Services Prelims Exam Cut-Off Marks | Merit List download through log on main website at : www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC IAS Admit Card 2016
Examination Board of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for Civil Services Preliminary Exam. Number of candidates who have applied for this Pre exam and now they all are in wait when they will get their pre exam date. In this article we also provide you details about admit card. Applied candidates can download UPSC IAS Admit Card 2016 through log on main portal that is : www.upsc.gov.in and with the use of this site candidates can also get more details about dept of UPSC.
Civil Services Prelims Exam Cut-Off Marks 2016
Examination Board of UPSC will conduct exam on 7th August 2016 at various centers. Those seekers want to get entry in examination center they need to download their admit card. Because through this admit card we can also get more details about exam date, time, roll number and also center of exam. On admit card that is also mention candidates must have required document like PA card / Voter Card / Adhaar Card with photo because these document are very necessary to carry for candidates. Now candidates should not waste their time to download admit card.
www.upsc.gov.in : UPSC IAS Recruitment Details 2016
- Organization Name : Union Public Service Commission
- Official Website : www.upsc.gov.in
- Admit Card Availability : Around 10th July 2016
- Preliminary Examination Date : 7th August 2016
To download the admit card candidates must have some details like reg no. / DOB because after fill out these details only then you can download admit card. But those want to get selection they need to get qualify marks in exam section because selection is bed on two section like exam and interview. In this article we also mention some instruction to download admit card. All applied candidates need to read out this article carefully. Candidates be in touch with our site : http://www.educationbase.in/.
Steps To Download UPSC IAS Admit Card 2016
- First all candidates need to visit to the official website of UPSC : www.upsc.gov.in
- On the home page click on direct link of UPSC IAS Admit Card 2016.
- Input all the necessary details in mention column like Reg no. / DOB.
- Click on submit button and hall ticket will appear on the display screen.
- Save it, take a printout of it for more examination use.
Link To Use
Click Here For : www.upsc.gov.in