YUGET Admit Card 2016 Or Yenepoya University Medical Entrance Exam Hall Ticket | Roll No download through log on main website at : yenepoya.edu.in
YUGET Admit Card 2016
In coming days Yenepoya University will conduct the entrance exam for Medical courses. As per the notification YUGET Admission 2016 a thousand number of candidates who have registered for this exam and now they all are in the wait when they will get their exam date. Applied candidates who are much curious about the exam date they can download YUGET Admit Card 2016 through log on official website at : yenepoya.edu.in.
Yenepoya UG Entrance exam Roll No 2016
At the time of exam all candidates must have their hall ticket with their another document like PAN Card / Adhaar Card with photo because without these document candidates can not appear in exam. Dear candidates you should not waste your time to downloads the admit card. Through exam hall ticket applicants can get the briefly details like exam date, time, roll number and center of exam. As per the details authority will activate the link for the YUGET Exam Admit Card 2016 from May 18th, 2016.
yenepoya.edu.in : YUGET Hall Ticket 2016
- University Name : Yenepoya University
- Official Portal : yenepoya.edu.in
- Exam Type : Medical Entrance Exam
Important Dates To Remember
- Admit Card issuing Date : 16.04.2016
- Entrance Exam Date : 23.05.2016
- Answer Keys Status : 24.05.2016
- Result Date : 14.06.2016
- Counselling for MBBS & BDS : 12.07.2016
YU Entrance Exam Dates 2016
Dear students if you are serious about to get admission under the university then you need to start prepare for the entrance test. As the candidates well know that if they will get qualify marks in exam only they can select for admission. Yenepoya University is First Medical and Dental University which is located in Mangalore, Southern Karnataka. Candidates who are in very hurry they can also use the link that is mention below in this article.
YUGET Pattern 2016
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
|Language of Test||English|
|Types of questions||Multiple choice Questions|
|Total No. of Questions||240|
|Syllabus||Based on the syllabus of 10 + 2 / 12th STD / 2nd PUC|
How To Download YUGET Admit Card 2016
- Visit to the main website : yenepoya.edu.in.
- Click on the link of YUGET Hall Ticket 2016.
- Here fill up required details like reg no / DOB.
- Click on submit button and roll no. will show on screen.
- Save admit card and take hard copy for more use.